We can customise local and national service agreements to include:
- Service Level Agreements
- Remote Monitoring
- Preventative Maintenance
- Emergency Service Call Outs
- Facility Management
- Help Desk Assistance
Our managed service products are provided in partnership with a detailed service level agreement (SLA) to your company, which includes:
- Equipment Performance
- Response Times
- Relevant Upgrades
With an SLA you can be assured that your systems are consistently monitored, reviewed and perform to your expectations.
Our helpdesk team remotely monitors the status of your system in real time. Additionally, equipment faults can be tracked with automatic alerts to you and our team, so we can address faults before they affect your productivity.
If you have existing hardware that you would like monitored, talk to us today!
In addition to extending the life of your audio-visual assets, NQAV provides preventative maintenance services to ensure your systems are consistently operating at its best. These services include:
- Quarterly site visits
- Regular performance tests
- Comprehensive system checks
- Thorough equipment servicing.
After each service visit, NQAV provides our clients with a comprehensive report outlining:
- The status of their systems
- Potential issues or anticipated faults
- Recommendations to maintain and expand all system’s future dependability
NQAV can provide you with emergency access to our national team of service technicians. Emergency service can be structured as part of a comprehensive service level agreement or can be arranged as an additional service*.
More collaborative approaches to your system can include:
- Full-time AV operator on site
- Contractual AV coordinator for one-off events, conferences or as stipulated in an agreed contract
Our technicians provide the following advantages:
- Completely proficient with your equipment from the outset
- Access to full support from our help desk
- Ability to prepare, monitor and maintain your events
- Manage minor system additions and upgrades
In addition to an expansive range of technician support solutions, NQAV offers complete audio visual system inventory management. This includes:
- Asset tracking (hardware by location, brand, model, serial number and installation)
- RFID tracking on portal equipment
- Strategic planning for upgrade programs to help you plan equipment life cycles and advance budgeting.